I mostly write about product design, productivity, and entrepreneurship. I recently left the company I founded 4 years ago (CartHook) and am exploring what's next.
I'm also kinda skinny, kinda bald.
A bit about me
- 5x SaaS founder (most recently CartHook)
- Grew up on a tree farm in an idyllic town in Maine
- Think (a lot) about e-commerce, systems thinking, productivity, and hip hop mixtapes
- Build products that give you superpowers
A bit more
- Work featured in Forbes, Esquire, Maxim Magazine, and on ABC World News
- Past clients include IDEO, Ogilvy, and FORD Models
- Enjoy playing w/ cameras
- Travel hacking–I recently spent 5 weeks in South Africa and Dubai for free
- How to become a better writer
- How to become a high-risk payment processor
- CBD, Cannabis e-commerce–opportunities in the space
- Ethical Adult Entertainment–censorship on Tumblr, Instagram and other social sites